Sunday, August 2, 2009

Some more Christmas Quilt Blocks




These are some of the Christmas Quilt blocks that I have been working on - I have a hunch I won't be so eager to do any applique work for quite a while. Other than that, it is a lot of fun. There is also a picture of a picture - it is Dolly Momma - a counted cross stitch that my Sis sent me (I do not do counted cross stitch) - one of the gals in our Quilt Workshop adores doing them and I put her to work on this one - she did a super job. You can tell that I am just awful at picture taking and set up - everything looks so crooked and out of shape. I see I am missing two of the blocks that I have finished - with any luck, I will be done with the quilt top in a few weeks - I am eager to get back to working on the lap quilts and some bags.


No comments: