Sunday, September 27, 2009

Its fall and not too long until Christmas




Finished Lap Quilt #21 yesterday - I made the backing out of left over pieces of patriotic fabric - remind me never to do that again. It took me hours to finally get it all done - Evidently I am not good at things that look like a jig saw puzzle - I am now working on the hand quilted stars in the blank blocks - fun!



The little purse is one I did up a week or so ago - Lots of piece work - small with a rope handle - it closes with velcro and I'm thinking I will keep it ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi again Diana,
Hey, I think this scrappy patriotic quilt looks great! I bet it is one of your favorites now. I have several quilts that I started to throw out half way through and my daughter literally pulled them out of the trash, and now they are favorites of mine and everybodies. I LOVE SCRAPS!!!!
Cathy :) Just call me ScrappyCathy